Ed Vatza is a Lehigh Valley (PA)-based street photographer. Ed is currently working on several street photography projects that all fit under the larger umbrella of his “Alone Among Millions” project which features people seemingly isolated, either by choice or by chance, from the world surrounding them. These smaller sub-projects include “Street Stories”, a series of portraits of people Ed has met while wondering the streets of New York and Philadelphia. The photographs in this virtual gallery exhibit are from this “Street Stories” series. Other photographs (along with accompanying stories) are currently on exhibit at the James A. Michener Art Museum in Doylestown, PA through July 5, 2015.
Ed’s work has been shown in the following galleries and exhibits:
· The James A Michener Art Museum - Doylestown, PA (April 2015 - July 2015)
· Lehigh University Art Gallery - Bethlehem, PA (Virtual Gallery Exhibit Oct-Dec 2013)
· The Red Filter Gallery - Lambertville, NJ (2013)
· InVision Pennsylvania Photographers Juried Exhibition - Banana Factory, Bethlehem, PA (2012, 2013, 2014)
· ArtsQuest Juried Members Exhibition - Banana Factory, Bethlehem, PA (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. So I invite you to look at my pictures, read the story they tell and share my vision, if only for a moment.